Palisades Park Real Estate
Located in Bergen County in New Jersey, Palisades Park is home to over 20,000 residents as of 2010. This is almost a 15% jump in population count from its last census in 2000. An interesting fact also shows that over half of Palisades Park’s population is comprised of Korean nationals. Thus, one can find a busy community along Broad Avenue called Koreatown. Palisades Park has been formed under the New Jersey’s Legislature Act in the latter part of the 19th century. Since then, this borough has continued to usher locals and tourists alike in its lush environs and vibrant suburban community.
Like its neighbouring peers, Palisades Park is under a borough type of government in New Jersey. Its residents elect their mayor along with six council members. In 2008, there were a total of 5,671 voters in Palisades Park with 31.1% voters’ turn out. Its major transportation roadways include Route 63, Route 5, Route 46, and Route 501.
Palisades Park Statistics:
- Estimated median household income: $61,958
- Estimated median house value: $548,804
- Mean prices of housing units: $635,993
- Mean prices of detached houses: $553,107
- Mean prices of attached units: $714,547
- Mean prices of 2-unit properties: $704,836
- Mean prices of 4-unit properties: $835,362
- Mean prices of 5-unit properties: $426,747
- Median gross rent: $1,241
Tourist Landmarks in Palisades Park include: